SIMRemote turns your delegates into managers in competing companies, taking responsibility for the development & performance of their remote team. Over several business periods they compete with each other for the highest “Remote Team Score”!
- Team dynamics in virtual settings
- Care for team phases in the formation or transformation of teams
- Criteria for employee selection (virtual team composition)
- Communication and information flow in “remote teams“
- Communication guidelines in remote settings (like meeting, mailing, feedback, coaching etc.)
- Employee motivation over spatial & temporal distances
- Personality indicators