CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- 40 hours of face-to-face training (master concepts through active learning)
- 40% of training is hands-on and focuses on lab practical (including real-life scenarios)
- 60% of training focuses on case studies
- Exam Workshop is provided
- 99% pass rate on exam on the first attempt
- Get certified within 7 days to 1 month
WhatsApp or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Enrol?
If you would like your IT team members to:
- Have essential cybersecurity skills and knowledge needed to detect data breaches, analyze and respond to security threats and vulnerabilities effectively;
- Have standardized level of cybersecurity skills across the organization, leading to more consistent and effective security practices;
- Be updated on the latest threats, attack vectors and defense strategies;
Then this training is for you!
If you are an IT professional who wants:
- An in-depth knowledge of cybersecurity principles, practices and techniques;
- To demonstrate your expertise by getting certified, making you a more attractive candidate for career development within your organization;
- To be better equipped to contribute to your organization’s security initiatives;
- To swiftly and effectively mitigate the impact of security incidents, reduce downtime and potential damages in your organization;
- To be aligned with industry standards, best practices and equipped with the skills necessary to meet compliance requirements and address security challenges;
Then this training is for you!
CySA+ training is valuable for a range of job responsibilities, which can include:
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Vulnerability Analyst
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst
- Application Security Analyst
- Threat Hunter
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Security Architect
Our Past Track Record
We’ve successfully trained approximately 1,700 working adults and fresh graduates in CySA+, attaining an impressive 99% pass rate for those who have undergone certification exams.
What is CySA+?
CySA+ (CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst) is a certification offered by CompTIA that validates the skills and knowledge of IT professionals in the field of cybersecurity analysis. It focuses on threat detection, analysis and response.
Who is CySA+ training and certification intended for?
CySA+ is designed for IT professionals who work in roles related to cybersecurity analysis, vulnerability management and threat detection. It’s suitable for security analysts, security operations centre (SOC) professionals and individuals seeking to enhance their skills in incident response.
What topics does CySA+ cover?
CySA+ covers topics such as threat management; vulnerability management; security operations and monitoring; incident response; compliance and assessment; and security tools and technologies.
How can CySA+ training benefit my career?
CySA+ certification can enhance your career by demonstrating your expertise in cybersecurity analysis, making you more capable and trustworthy in your organization.
What are the prerequisites for CySA+ certification?
While there are no strict prerequisites for CySA+ certification, it’s recommended to have foundational knowledge of cybersecurity concepts. CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certifications can provide a good foundation.
How is the CySA+ exam structured?
The CySA+ exam consists of multiple-choice and performance-based questions. It assesses your ability to identify and respond to security threats, vulnerabilities and incidents.
Is CySA+ a vendor-neutral certification?
Yes, CySA+ is a vendor-neutral certification. It focuses on foundational cybersecurity skills that are applicable across various platforms and technologies.
How long is the CySA+ certification valid?
The CySA+ certification is valid for three years from the date of certification. To maintain your certification, you can participate in continuing education activities or retake the exam.
Is CySA+ recognized by employers and in the industry?
Yes, CySA+ is recognized and respected by employers and the cybersecurity industry. It’s a globally recognized certification that demonstrates your proficiency in cybersecurity analysis.
How can CySA+ certification help with compliance requirements?
CySA+ covers topics related to compliance and assessment, making it valuable for organizations that need to meet regulatory requirements and adhere to industry standards.
How can CySA+ certification help organizations enhance their cybersecurity posture?
CySA+ certified professionals can help organizations detect and respond to security threats more effectively, reducing the risk of data breaches and other cyber incidents. Their expertise contributes to a stronger cybersecurity posture overall.
How much does a CySA+ course cost?
If you’ve checked with different training providers, you’ll find that the course usually ranges from RM5,000 to RM6,000 but sometimes we have promotions with up to a 50% discount. Give us a call to find out our current CySA+ course price.
WhatsApp or email to email@example.com
Is this training online or face-to-face?
This training is face-to-face but we do provide online training. Contact us to find out our online training schedule. WhatsApp or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CySA+ Exam Format
Certification Name: CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CCNA Exam Code: CS0-002 & CS0-003 CCNA Exam Price: $392 USD Exam Duration: 165 Minutes Number of Questions: 85 Questions Score Required to Pass Exam: 750 (on a scale of 100-900) Exam Venue: At our premise because we are a Pearson Vue Authorized Test Centre CySA+ Examination Weights:
- Threat Management (27%): This domain focuses on identifying and mitigating threats, analysing patterns and addressing vulnerabilities
- Vulnerability Management (26%): This domain covers topics related to vulnerability assessment, analysis and management
- Cyber Incident Response (23%): This domain deals with responding to and recovering from security incidents, as well as coordinating incident response activities
- Security Architecture and Tool Sets (24%): This domain emphasizes the selection and implementation of appropriate security tools, technologies, and configurations
CySA+ Question Types:
- Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs): These are traditional questions with a stem followed by multiple answer choices. You need to select the correct answer(s) from the given options.
- Performance-Based Questions (PBQs): PBQs assess your hands-on skills by presenting scenarios that require you to perform specific tasks. You might be asked to analyse logs, configure security settings, or perform other practical actions within a simulated environment.
The CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) certification course is designed to equip IT professionals with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively identify, analyze and respond to cybersecurity threats and incidents. This certification is particularly relevant for individuals working in roles such as security analysts, security operations centre (SOC) analysts, vulnerability analysts and threat intelligence analysts. The course covers various domains that are critical for cybersecurity analysis and incident response.
- 1 - ASSESSING INFORMATION SECURITY RISK
- 2 - ANALYSING THE THREAT LANDSCAPE
- 3 - ANALYSING RECONNAISSANCE THREATS TO COMPUTING AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS
- 4 - ANALYSING ATTACKS ON COMPUTING AND NETWORK ENVIRONMENTS
- 5 - ANALYSING POST-ATTACK TECHNIQUES
- 6 - MANAGING VULNERABILITIES IN THE ORGANIZATION
- 7 - IMPLEMENTING PENETRATION TESTING TO EVALUATE SECURITY
- 8 - COLLECTING CYBERSECURITY INTELLIGENCE
- 9 - ANALYSING LOG DATA
- 10 - PERFORMING ACTIVE ASSET AND NETWORK ANALYSIS
- 11 - RESPONDING TO CYBERSECURITY INCIDENTS
- 12 - INVESTIGATING CYBERSECURITY INCIDENTS
- 13 - ADDRESSING SECURITY ARCHITECTURE ISSUES
- Identify the Importance of Risk Management
- Assess Risk
- Mitigate Risk
- Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
- Classify Threats and Threat Profiles
- Perform Ongoing Threat Research
- Implement Threat Modeling
- Assess the Impact of Reconnaissance Incidents
- Assess the Impact of Social Engineering
- Assess the Impact of System Hacking Attacks
- Assess the Impact of Web-Based Attacks
- Assess the Impact of Malware
- Assess the Impact of Hijacking and Impersonation Attacks
- Assess the Impact of DoS Incidents
- Assess the Impact of Threats to Mobile Security
- Assess the Impact of Threats to Cloud Security
- Assess Command and Control Techniques
- Assess Persistence Techniques
- Assess Lateral Movement and Pivoting Techniques
- Assess Data Exfiltration Techniques
- Assess Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Implement a Vulnerability Management Plan
- Assess Common Vulnerabilities
- Conduct Vulnerability Scans
- Conduct Penetration Tests on Network Assets
- Follow Up on Penetration Testing
- Deploy a Security Intelligence Collection and Analysis Platform
- Collect Data from Network-Based Intelligence Sources
- Collect Data from Host-Based Intelligence Sources
- Use Common Tools to Analyse Logs
- Use SIEM Tools for Analysis
- Parse Log Files with Regular Expressions
- Analyse Incidents with Windows-Based Tools
- Analyse Incidents with Linux-Based Tools
- Analyse Malware
- Analyse Indicators of Compromise
- Deploy an Incident Handling and Response Architecture
- Mitigate Incidents
- Prepare for Forensic Investigation as a CSIRT
- Apply Forensic Investigation Plan
- Securely Collect and Analyse Electronic Evidence
- Follow Up on the Results of an Investigation
- Remedies Identity and Access Management Issues
- Implement Security During the SDLC